On 2 July, we are holding an event to explore the relationship between companies of different sizes.
The panel, who will debate topical issues such as competition, investment in supply chains and prompt payment, will feature:
- John Cridland, Director-General, CBI
- Mike Cherry, Policy Chairman, FSB
- Lesley Smith, Director – Public Policy, UK & Ireland, Amazon
- Julianne Ponan, CEO, Creative Nature
- Chair: Maxine Mawhinney, TV business journalist
Follow this page today for live-updates as the event progresses and have your say on social media using the hashtag #bizdebate.