Why aren’t businesses more consistent and upfront in their communications with customers? For example, over the interest rates banks offer existing consumers compared with new ones.
- On video:
That’s another of the trust-in-business questions asked by consumers we’ve met in the build up to our event with Which? Can consumers trust business?
On Wednesday 25 February our panel — David Bird (Customer Operations Director, E.ON), Katja Hall (CBI Deputy Director-General), Richard Lloyd (Executive Director, Which?) and Andrew Miller (Guardian Media Group Chief Executive) will be answering questions asked by customers on social media, in the room and on video.
Here are more of the questions people have raised so far
On the Great Business Debate message wall:
- Why do you overpackage, producing waste and pushing up costs and prices?
- Don’t make confusing sales claims.
And via which.co.uk
- What are businesses doing to source and promote British products?
- If our country was cut off from the rest of the world tomorrow, what are businesses doing to ensure we can be self-reliant?
- Surely business leaders know as well as anybody else how to behave with integrity. Why don’t they do it?
See more video and other questions here
Let us have your questions and join the wider debate her and on twitter @bizdebate