On 30 July #bizdebate will be teaming up with Teach First to ask the question ‘Is business failing the next generation?’ The event will be part of the Teach First Summer Institute attended by 3000 young teachers.
The panel will feature:
- Kathleen Britain, Head of Community Investment, Barclays
- Ife Grillo, Member of the UK Youth Parliament
- Professor Sir John Holman, University of York
- Sara Parker, Chief Membership Director, CBI
- Les Ratcliffe, Head of Community Relations, Jaguar Land Rover
Follow this page today for live-updates as the event progresses and have your say on social media using the hashtag #bizdebate.