Join the CBI, E.ON and Macmillan Cancer Support on Thursday 21 April from 2.00pm till 4.00pm for a panel debate on employee health and wellbeing.
Speakers will include:
• Dame Carol Black, Government advisor on Health and Work
• Josh Hardie, CBI Deputy Director General (Policy)
• Dr Fran Woodard, Executive Director of Policy and Impact, Macmillan Cancer Support
• Fiona Stark, Corporate Affairs Director, E.ON
• Chair: Louise Aston, Wellbeing Director, BITC
Anchored around the core theme of employee health and wellbeing, the panel will kick start the debate by exploring how business, with support from government and the voluntary sector, can play a leadership role in this area. Afterwards the audience will have the opportunity to engage in a Q&A session with the panel and debate what more businesses can do to support health and wellbeing at work.
Please join us for what promises to be an exciting and timely event, and an unparalleled opportunity to debate with senior business leaders and colleagues from across various industries, striving to become champions for employee health and wellbeing. For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org