carousel mask carousel mask carousel image carousel mask carousel mask

Poll: 72% will not buy from businesses they don’t trust

Last week as part of our Consumer Choice spotlight, we asked the question: ‘Do you buy from businesses that you don’t trust?’.

The results were a strong indicator that the level of trust in a business influences consumers with nearly three-quarters (72%) saying ‘no’, and the remainder (28%) saying ‘yes’:

Consumers poll 2_800x400

What do you think are the implications for this for businesses in the UK?

We’ve been examining the issue of consumer trust for the past few weeks and have collected some great content that you might be interested in:

We are now moving our spotlight to the Culture and Values of business.

Please vote in our new poll, “Can profit and responsibility go hand-in-hand?


Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.


Close

You are using a trial version of UserPro plugin. If you have purchased the plugin, please enter your purchase code to enable the full version. You can enter your purchase code here.

*
*
Log in via social media